Sunday, October 26, 2008

Graduation Ceremony

Time really flying so fast, I still remember the 1st day that I sent you to this school... it was 2 years ago. You were so happy to meet your good friend - Kai Xin there. Kai Xin and you were good friend since you were 4 years old. That year you were in St. Francis Kindergarden. I sent you to school every morning. Usually I would beeped you from far to see wheter you go to play at the playground or not. I would be very happy to see you playing happily around. Until one day, I saw you just sitting at the little chair by side... I was so curious, then I asked you when you came back from school, you told me that you only want to play with Kai Xin, but that day Kai Xin was absent. After that day, it seemed like Kai Xin never go back to that school, because every time I beeped you, you were not playing at the playground. One day, you came back and told me that Kai Xin would not go back to that school again. You were so disappointed.

Princes and princesses of Bunga Teratai (M) 2008
You looks very smart in the gown!
I must say thank you to your teachers in TSS, they have putting a lot of effort to train you up. I can see you have improved a lot in a lot of things... You have stopped using milk bottle when Mrs Wong told you not to do so last year. You were not picky in eating anymore, when your teacher taught you so. You understand that this world is so big, and aware of the current event happening else way - Olympic in Beijing, and the earthquake in Szechuan, China... I really proud of you, my dear!
Very soon, you are entering primary school, which is a tougher challenge in your life. I do not know how would it be. I am a little bit worry about you... you were so pampered in TSS. The teachers were so nice and so patient. You told me that you love this school very much, because all the teachers there are very nice, would not scold or beat students. I am happy to find a great school for you. Two months later, you are going to a new school, you are a big girl now. Mommy wishing you all the best and be happy in your new school. I know you were a little bit disappointed that you could not go to the same school with Kai Xin, but you have to learn to face this kind of incident, this is very common and it could not be avoid in life. Since Kai Xin is staying not far from us, two of you still can be friends. Moreover, both of you learning ballet in the same school. I wish two of you be friends forever...

No comments: