Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My 6th birthday

It's Jayin's birthday on July 16. We have a small celebration for her at home, only a few kids. with the special home made Banana Chocolate Cake that made by Auntie Chee Hooi. This time the cake was super dilicious, Jayin likes it very much. Even Kakak Monica also took it without my notice. If normal sponge cake she normally would not touch... Geram sekali!
From left: Jayin, YiHong, JanXu, BoeYin & Shu Yin

Happy birthday my dear! I'm sorry for not organising a big party for you, may be next year, okay?

Make a wish... What wish you made? Mommy really curious...

Celebration in the school - all the July's babies are required on the stage, holding hands together to form a big circle, with the special made recycle cake in the centre. When the birthday song is playing, they go round and round with smiling faces.

Another birthday cake with princesses picture on it that you chossed.

Haha! I have 2 CDs and a princesses printed sling bag as my birthday present.

No comments: