Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Boe Yin in Day Care Centre

To many parents, it is a cruel thing to put a baby below 2 years old in Taska. But I have to do this to my beloved son. Last month, Boe Yin's bb sitter needed to take 2 weeks leave, due to her house renovation. I started to do this cruel thing to my son...

1st day in school, he was so adventure, looked here and there, I took him to tour around the centre. Then sneaked away quietly. Called back to the centre after half an hour, teacher said no problem, he acted like own house there. Phew... Felt release...

The second day, haha... he even waved goodbye to me. What a good boy!

TengTeng Teng TENG... on the third day, he was not feeling well. So he was a bit neglected to go to school. When he reached there, he refused to get down, sticked to me like a sticker. I have to go in together with him, played together with him... for more than half an hour, he still very alert about my present, no chance to sneak at this time... I had to leave at that time, appointment was delayed and delayed. The teacher asked me to go, they can handle it. I have no choice, so I left my crying son behind...

I could hear his cry even in my car, my heart was pain, and my eyes wet... sorry my son.
I called the school half an hour later, the teacher said he was fine, I choose to believe her.

The following days... at least 3 days continuously, when we approaching the school, he started crying in the car already. He could recognized the terrace house there, smart huh!

When I observed him quietly, I found that, he actually not really crying sadly...
Because he stopped crying when he reached the door step of the classroom on the first day, the next two days he stopped crying when his teacher took him over from me, stop so fast, no tears one... hahaha.... naughty huh, this little bb boy!

No comments: